All Images / Content of This Website Copyright @ 2011 by One & Co.
Above: Clear Walnut Wetbar
Below: Peruvian Walnut Tabletop
Wormy Butternut island countertop.
In 1995. Raging River Counterworks quietly perfected a water-proof, wood countertop that revolutionized the kitchen & bath industry.
Our proprietary WATERSHED Finish:
- makes wood counters with integrated sinks a practical reality.
- gives all the beauty and
uniqueness of stone but with the warmth of wood.
- combines time-tested, boat-building technology with the latest catalyzed coatings.
a proven track record of 20 years of satisfied customers.
At Raging River Counterworks we are always developing new products for the market. Here are some of our more recent
Why Choose Raging River?
1. We "invented" the category of Waterproof Wood Countertops.
2. We have 20 years
of experience building wood countertops
3. Come to our factory and choose your own boards.
4. We do Custom
Details routinely: Custom Colors, Custom Edges,
Custom Cutouts, Wood-Stone Integration, etc.
5. We are a trend-setter for new countertop products:
Integrated Wood Sinks, Corduroyed
Walnut, Driftwood Finishes.
6. We are centrally located to Boston, New York, Providence,
Hartford, and Springfield.
Click images above to enlarge!