All Images / Content of This Website Copyright @ 2011 by One & Co.
Our customers seem to like our countertops. Here are a few of their comments.
Email us with yours if you like
- we'd love to hear from you.
Why Choose Raging River?
1. We "invented" the category of Waterproof Wood Countertops.
2. We have 20 years
of experience building wood countertops
3. Come to our factory and choose your own boards.
4. We do Custom
Details routinely: Custom Colors, Custom Edges,
Custom Cutouts, Wood-Stone Integration, etc.
5. We are a trend-setter for new countertop products:
Integrated Wood Sinks, Corduroyed
Walnut, Driftwood Finishes.
6. We are centrally located to Boston, New York, Providence,
Hartford, and Springfield.
C U S T O M D E T A I L S
Breadboard ends / Butternut field with Black Walnut edge.
Wood to stone -matched joint & edge.
Hand-carved senti-ment in Walnut top.
Integrated ice bucket in Walnut island counter.
distressed Black Walnut / Barn Board Effect.
200 year old Old Growth Douglas Fir
New Hampshire Curly Maple / Watershed.
Wormy Butternut with knots and mineral streaks.
TESTIMONIALS: what people are saying.
Call us Today!